The first 6 weeks are done, only 12 to go, and we're starting the high mileage now. Should be fun! I'm already looking ahead to new shoes, the Adidas AdiStar Control. Basically, it's the same shoe I have now, the Supernova Control, with more cushioning, and with said cushioning in better places. It has the same over-pronation correcting systems I have now, plus it maintains a consistency of fit and feel since it's by adidas(having to get used to a new fit/feel could result in serious discomfort while training), and it has a lot more cushioning, for the increase in mileage. I'm still about 140 miles away from new shoes(they start being more harm than good after 300 miles), so not quite yet, but something to look forward too. And they'll be the ones I run the marathon in, and they're yellow which will match my singlet for the HHC team. Nice!
1/22-1/28
Mon-cross
Tue-4 m run
Wed-7 m run
Thu-4 m run
Fri-rest
Sat-7 m pace
Sun-14m run
36 miles total
