Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snoooooooooooowwwwww...



Ah, don't you just love the first New England snowfall of the year...in late January?!? That's the only comment I'll make because we do want to keep this a little less pedantic than weather chit chat.

I did run today. It's a bit slippery on the snow, and my toes got cold from the water seeping in a bit. Other than that, a good 4 mile run today. I kept a great pace, which wasn't called for on the old training schedule, but I felt it and went with it. Not much else to report, except I did this:



For those of you who don't know me, or haven't seen me in a bit, I was a lot less aerodynamic just a few days ago, before my wife shaved my head. I wish it was something exciting like a dare, or she pranked me while I slept, but I just felt like it.(PS- you like the double chin? relax, it's from me leaning back too far to take the picture)


And, here are what my biggest cheerleaders do while I run:


Thanks for the support, guys...pathetic. Oh well, have a good one.