Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What a Wacky Wednesday

Basically this is only appropriate because my day at work is crazy! So this is going to have to be a short post.

Last night, Noreen and I volunteered. It was great! I planned out a couple of activities all centered around the marathon. I told the story of the Battle of Marathon, let the kids see my equipment, they ran their own marathon(kid version), and got medals and prizes. The history lesson didn't go over so well, but they loved everything else! It was pretty cool to see one kid so excited just to wear my singlet. A very good night, no problems at all really, nice when that happens.

Other than that, not much else going on. Running a little bit here and there, stretching, doing my PT exercises, and watching what I night(not quantity, just the make up). Oh, and I'm trying to get some good sleep, though that hasn't been going as well as it could, stupid puppy. The rest of the week should be better for that though. Well, hope you're all well, I'm getting ready for a snow storm tomorrow, I love Spring!!!