skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
John's Marathon
Dedicated to Forward Momentum with Slight Pauses for Reflection
Monday, April 16, 2007
I Finished!!!
The official time was 3 hours, 47 minutes, 21 seconds
9790th place
Thank you to everyone for everything!
more to come later...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
The Gist
John
Boston, MA, United States
I live in Boston. I'm married with two Jack Russells. I go to law school at Boston University. I run. I write a blog.
View my complete profile
Favorite Inter-ma-Net Sites
HHC
Boston Marathon
My Training Guide
Route Planner for My Runs
Frank
Comedy Stylings of Wes Connelly
A Dog's Blog by Reese Robbins
Musings by Josh
Gentlemanly Pursuits from Jeremy
Sam Tresler
Laura's Stand Up Site
Past Ramblings
Past Ramblings
January (1)
December (1)
November (1)
October (1)
September (1)
August (3)
July (4)
June (2)
May (7)
April (10)
March (20)
February (14)
January (18)