Thursday, April 5, 2007
Blam!!!
Sorry, I couldn't think of another title, and it's kind of how I feel. Anyway, got in a run last night, despite the rain, sleet, snow and frigid temps. I racked up a full 9 miles, with no walking or stopping, and it felt pretty good. The knee was great, though my ITB strap feels a bit strange. It not only squeezes my Ilio tibial band but also my quads, so the sensation is a bit weird. However, can't complain too much, it's helping me get through these runs. The only real issue I'm having at the moment is my hip flexor on the opposite side. What's happened is that all this stuff with the right leg causes other parts of the body to compensate for that weakness. Well, this has left my hip flexor tight and sore sometimes. It's usually tolerable while I'm running, but freezes up if I stop, so I just have to keep going! Mostly, I have to really stretch it and continue strengthening my weak leg, that'll help. Not much else really, have a great day!
