Saturday, March 24, 2007

What a Weekend

Ok, so I skipped a couple days but a lot has happened. This is going to be short cuz I'm tired, but I wanted to update everyone. We went to Pennsylvania for my mom's surprise birthday party, and boy was she surprised. Props to my dad and aunt for pulling it off so well. I went to a Physical Therapist on Thursday, and this knee thing has taken on a life of it's own. First off, compounding the hamstring strain is now what the PT thinks is ITB sydrome(long explanation, but let's just say, it hurts). She is confident, though, that with her help I can be ready to go on race day, so that's good. I just have exercises to do every day and get to see her twice a week. I'm confident, it is the PT group that works with Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, and Celtics players! The most exciting news is that I am definitely going to Boston University School of Law next year, on a very large and generous scholarship, no less. A big thanks to my letter of recommendation writers, supportive friends, my family, and most of all my wonderful wife who put up with a lot of crap while I studied for the LSATS, applied, and wrote essays and has a lot more to put up with in the future. She's the best!

Looking ahead, I have a wine-tasting fundraiser tomorrow and the comedy fundrasier on Tuesday, should be fun! Also, gotta keep up with my cross-training and PT. We're getting close, and things are gaining steam, cross your fingers for my knee and have a great one!